Location: Glasgow Head Office
Permanent role (35 hours per week)
Closing date: TBC
Trtl is a travel retail brand based in Glasgow that specialises in creating and exporting innovative travel products. Trtl's first product on the market is the Trtl Pillow. It was created as a solution to a problem that most travellers experience: not being able to sleep on a flight. The Trtl Pillow is the travel pillow reinvented and is a comfortable way to help you sleep on the go. It can be used when travelling by car, plane or train to help you sleep in a better ergonomic position than standard “u-shaped” travel pillows.
We are now adding new products and collaborations to our current brand and super excited to now be a scaling team. We have massive ambition and are looking to grow into a globally recognised brand, synonymous with travel, comfort and innovation by expanding our team. At Trtl, we believe that if you sleep well, you create a foundation to experience more. Our goal in everything that we do is to help you be ready for whatever adventure life throws at you.
This is an exciting role for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our inhouse team. We are looking for someone to support our Digital Marketer, in helping to plan, activate and analyse our paid digital acquisition campaigns across our Facebook and Google Ads platforms. This role will also support the development of our current and future Trtl products and brands.
If you are interested in working for an award winning; fast paced and scaling company, with an international presence, here are some of the key skills that you will require:
- 1-2 years full-time experience in creating and managing paid campaigns across Facebook and Google Ads (search, video & display).
- Highly analytical and numerate, with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Direct experience of developing and optimising performance marketing strategies focussed on driving conversion.
- A focus on data and analytics ensuring that both campaign and website performance is being measured and optimised, and that all opportunities are being leveraged to incrementally improve key metrics (CPA, conversion rates, CPC & CPM).
- A strong understanding of how to analyse and react to key performance metrics and trends and the ability to communicate and report these metrics clearly to our Senior Management team.
- Work with the in-house team to audit and refine the paid digital strategy.
- Set appropriate goals, budgets and KPIs for each stage of the user journey (awareness, consideration, purchase). Develop digital media plans for each stage with a clear rationale behind channel selection, formats, and audience targeting.
- Take ownership of campaign builds across multiple markets using Facebook, Ads Manager and Google Ads Editor. Ensure thorough quality checks are built into your workflow to minimise errors.
- Assist with writing advertising and landing page copy that connects with our target audiences and delivers a direct response.
- Work with in-house and 3rd party design teams to commission on-brand advertising assets (images, videos) as required.
- Independently complete day to day optimisation of campaigns (keywords, audiences, bidding, placements, copy/creative) to ensure KPIs (CPA, CPC, CPM, conversion rates) are met against budgeted spend. Alert the team when campaigns are pacing behind expectations and make proactive recommendations for adjustments where required.
- Hypothesise, run and report on regular A/B tests on landing pages and checkout flows with a view to incremental performance improvements.
- Produce weekly/monthly reports clearly communicating performance against target KPIs, analysis with actionable insights, and recommendations for optimisations.
- Build dashboards in Google Data Studio or similar allowing for real-time insight into campaign performance across all markets including pacing and forecasting against targets.
- Monitor and report on any innovative campaigns/activity run by similar brands.
- Keep up to date with the latest digital advertising best practice, tactics, latest formats and channels. Proactively recommend how to incorporate these into our own tests.
1-2 years performance marketing experience in paid social/search.
To have a flair for innovation and creative marketing thinking.
To have exceptional analytical skills and to be data driven.
To be enterprising, self-motivated, highlight ambitious, with strong organisational skills.
To have advanced excel skills and to be comfortable with pivot tables, vlookup, and functions.
To have a strong knowledge of the different tools in digital marketing and more importantly, have the capabilities of forming, developing and implementing a digital marketing strategy.
To embrace collaboration and teamwork.
Excellent organisational skills and to be able to work smart and remain calm under pressure.
Excellent communication and written skills
Excellent organisational and planning skills, with the ability to remain calm under pressure
A degree in engineering, marketing, digital marketing; advertising; Maths or Computing Science.
Google Ads, Google Analytics or Facebook Blueprint certification.
Experience with data visualisation or dashboard tools (Google Data Studio, Power BI or Tableau).
You will fit in if you have…….
A cracking sense of humour!
You have a zest for life, seeking new opportunities and don’t mind taking the bumpy road sometimes to get where you want to be.
You are not scared of the real challenge of the sometimes-turbulent scale up life.
Reward and Benefits
We offer an attractive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days Annual Leave (Including public and privilege holidays)
- Access to Flexible benefits
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Personal development and on-the-job training
How to Apply
Please submit your CV and a cover letter to Evelyn@trtl.co.uk. We really look forward to hearing from you and we will respond to all applications.
Trtl is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Job DetailsSeniority Level – Mid Level
Industry – E-Commerce
Employment Type – Full-time
Job Function – Digital Marketing